• Cattle and Ruminant Production & Clinical Examination
• Proper Use of Antibiotics in Veterinary Medicine
• Livestock Disease Control & Reporting
• Epidemiologic Surveillance and Disease Outbreak Investigation
• Global Climate Change & its Potential Impact on Disease Transmission
• Career & Training Opportunities Within the Veterinary Profession
|Dr. Scott Haskell heads up Guyana's Berbice River|
Though Dr. Haskell had a clear impact on the professionals with whom he met, he also left the country impacted himself. "I feel that I learned more from my hosts than they from me", he recalls. "Yes, I was able to evaluate the veterinary issues of Guyana, but more importantly the people touched my soul in ways that I can never repay."